Thursday, September 23, 2010

Virtual Life

My virtual consist of several things; social networking, gaming and role playing. I develope a more open personality online more than I do in real life. Especially if you don't know most of the people you meet online, they don't have to know the real you. It's easy to make up an alter ego when you play a role playing game or just role playing in a story format. I could be a girl in the real world but play as a boy in the gaming world online and know one would have to know and you end up making an alter ego who can be tough and aggressive. I do like to spend my time outside and take what I learned online and become more open on my own, but the virtual reality helps you to sometimes escape from the real life problems and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment